Phone Contact Info:
Email Us: email@example.com
- Items may be returned within 15 days of purchase, as long as the literature is in re-sellable condition.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please call for a return authorization number. Returns will not be accepted without this number.
Model Number Location:
- Outboard Motors:
- Model and Serial number appear on a nameplate attached to the mounting or swivel bracket. Alternative locations for the model and serial number can be found on the side of the cylinder assembly, freeze plug or flywheel.
- Stern Drive Units:
- Model and Serial number appear on a nameplate attached to the engine.
- Owner's Manual:
- Owner's Manuals include complete information on proper installation, operating instructions, adjustments, routine maintenance and engine model specifications.
- Parts Catalog:
- Parts Manuals contain exploded views of all service/replacement parts, part numbers and descriptions.
- Service Manual:
- Service Manuals include all the information you need to maintain, disassemble/reassemble and troubleshoot your engine. These manuals are fully illustrated; include step-by-step instructions for servicing and repairing your engine, including the electrical wiring schematics where applicable.
© 2013 Ken Cook Company, All Rights Reserved.