|If you do not get results in the Model/Year/HP search:
If you get too many results, add more information like the year, or the horsepower (you can search with one, two or all three of the fields)
- Omit the last letter of the model number (4REIA, remove the "A")
- If your model number has letters and numbers like (KA-39 or CD-12) try just one part (try "KA" or "CD")
- Try searching for just the horsepower (ie: 100 or 4.5)
- Don't use commas in horsepower (not 4,5)
- Try using just a few key letters of the model number like "ESL" or "RCE"
- Don't put in manufacturer names in the model number (40ESL69, not Johnson 40ESL69)
© 2013 Ken Cook Company, All Rights Reserved.